Re: Stability Under Load

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:12:58AM +0100, Gordan Bobic wrote:

> >>I don't seem to have the arch/arm/mach-tegra/odm_kit directory in the
> >>kernel tree I pulled from your git. Where can I get this?
> >
> >from the original source (check .29 or .32 kernel on gitorious.org).
> >
> >Btw, I checked again and it seems that I only changed SM1. So it would be great
> >if you can do some stress test with both voltages. I'm also not sure what
> >voltages are really used in the original kernel. The code is sometimes a bit
> >confusing. But you can check by running .29 and look in /sys/devices/regulator
> >(I guess).
>
> OK, I'll take a look at that. My new AC100 passed 9 hours of pbzip2
> testing without any errors, so the evidence so far is that putting
> SM1 back to 1000mV did stabilize it. Testing with the old one (the
> one that was very unstable) now - will report back tonight.
I just tried to build a kernel with one restricted to 1000, but quickly
got a build failure. It might be caused by having tried to build a
kernel using a 1200 previously and the device still being a bit messed
up from that, though.

I should give it some rest and try again in a few hours.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.