Re: help test oneiric kernel image

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 11:36:46AM +0300, scoopr wrote:
> I occasionally get this in syslog:
> Sep 25 11:18:24 ac100 kernel: [  815.981076] nvec nvec.0: RX
> incomplete: Expected 3 bytes, got 2
>
> and that might manifest as keystroke not going through or, how I
> noticed it, keyup not going through so I get stuck keys..
Yes, this seems to be a timing issue or whatever. If nvec_interrupt()
runs longer, all 3 bytes are correctly received, at least according
to my short tests yesterday. It also helps slightly to run on
performance governor instead of ondemand.

I'll investigate this further during the next week and hopefully
find a real solution for this.
--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.