Re: zram, suspend,

Today I cannot.

However others can build a .deb if they wish

Here's the packaging branch git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jani/ubuntu-ac100.git
rebasing it over a more recent tree and issuing

debuild  -eCROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi-  -b -aarmel

should build the debs on an x86 machine.

The debian.linaro directory can also be copied over from the existing
ubuntu source package to a  kernel git tree and then use the same
command as above

Jani