webcam on the ac100

Good morning all!

I am now using ubuntu oneiric on my ac100-114 and I am very happy with most its features. However I have not yet been able to make the internal webcam work. This is very frustrating, not that I really need a webcam, but because with the previous installation of ubuntu (phh's latest, made following gildean's wiki, thanks to them) the webcam worked out of the box with the cheese program.
With oneiric, I did not succeed to make it work.

Which program should I use? I tried cheese but when I choose it in the menu, nothing happens (maybe because I replaced unity, which I don't like at all, by lxde which is much faster). I installed camorama,
but when I try to use it I have the error message

"Could not connect to video device (/dev/video0). Please check connection".

Indeed there is no file, nor folder called /dev/video0 in my ac100. To which device the webcam is bound? How can I detect it? Is there a firmware which should be installed? If somebody has a webcam working under ubuntu oneiric in his (or her) ac100, maybe he (or she) will be willing to answer my questions?

Thanks in advance,

C.-M. M.