Tegra Partition Autodetection Badly Broken

It would appear that the Tegra partition autodetection is _badly_ broken. Using it I just bricked my Hynix RAM based 10U by dd-ing a new kernel image to mmcblk0p2. It looks like it mis-sets the partition layout and you end up clobbering something important (BCT or boot loader - it powers up but there is no splash screen and it doesn't boot up).

This feature needs to be marked with a big "DO NOT USE" message (or even patched out until debugged).

Does anybody have a Hynix backup of the important partitions (BCT and boot loader)? I only have a Micron 10U backup.

Gordan

Follow ups