Re: call for testers

Hi

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Marc Dietrich <marvin24@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's been some time since the last kernel update and ubuntu precise is
> nearing. My experimental branch contains some bugfiles (relative to 3.0.8-4)
> including everything up to 3.0.19. Sound support should be pretty stable now
> (including microphone support - BIG THANKS goes to Andrey and Leon for keeping
> an eye on it).
>
> Other fixes/updates: usb hotplugging, fix crash in tegrapart, wifi updates,
> zcache and frontcache updates, watchdog driver, hw crypto driver, ... sorry,
> just too much for this small mail.
>
> known issues: eh - none so far (ok, there is a minor problem with zcache
> reporting negative values for something, but a fix is underway).
>
> So everyone who likes to test it, here it is:

Here's a deb built for Precise, using the same configs as current
Ubuntu + the 2 new errata.
It boots but I have not testedmuch more than that.

http://startx.ro/~jani/linux-image-3.0.19-1-ac100_3.0.19-1.1_armel.deb

Let me know if other config changes are useful.
It does not seem to suspend here (locks up while suspending with leds
on), but I have the nvidia binary X drivers enabled.

Jani