Re: Still no sound out!

Excellent, this type of thing is exactly what will make Ubuntu rock on the AC100 for the average user!

Wiki updated. And you are right - the wiki should be more targeted at already released versions that will not be fixed. But I am happy to make these small efforts in the hopes that it will attract more brave users to testing, while the actual issues are still being worked on.

Best regards,
Johan

On 2012-03-08 18:08, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:42:36 +0300
Johan Ehnberg<johan@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hi,

I added your settings to the wiki under the new 12.04 beta1 section.

i added a ucm profile to ubuntus alsa packages yesterday and just
verified with a test install that from todays daily image build on sound
works out of the box and speakers or headphones are properly selectable
in the sound settings applet, the wiki entry can be removed again...

ciao
	oli