Re: [Question #206816]: Which video players are known to be usable or not to be usable on Toshiba AC100 (in Ubuntu 12.04)?

Question #206816 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/206816

Description changed to:
I have noticed that there are usually problems with the playback of
videos in the default movie player in Ubuntu 12.04 for Toshiba AC100.

So, one should know which players to use in such a system, and which
players have problems. In order not to waste one's efforts and time
trying various available video players.

There are also special hard cases for video players I've encountered:

* playing MP4 -- http://askubuntu.com/q/180540/19753

* playing a DVD stored in a directory --
http://askubuntu.com/q/180553/19753

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.