Re: [Question #208063]: Which Jabber/GoogleTalk client (with audio&video) is the best fit for AC100? (most lightweight)

Question #208063 on AC100_enablement changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ac100/+question/208063

turbooster proposed the following answer:
Also for reducing memory pressure is UKSM (Ultra Kernel Samepage Merging) http://kerneldedup.org/ (site is in Chinese, some parts are translated), video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQr0LQVn1os .
I've compiled a kernel with it but am not too sure how to meassure the usefulness. All I can say for now is that it's stable and doesn't use too much CPU. Also see http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTEzMTI
(If anybody happens to know how to read the statistics at /sys/kernel/mm/uksm/ be sure to contact me :P)

AC100 Team, which is an answer contact for AC100_enablement.