Re: Ubuntu 12.10 upgrade or fresh installation?

Hi Marc,

why do I have to move to lubuntu? I've currently installed Ubuntu,
removed the whole Unity-thing and installed XFCE as DE.
So you think upgrading will be painfull?

Well, you should be covered already then, as you are not running unity. I simply assumed this as it was installed with all previous releases. Specifically, I was thinking of the situation where you'd only have unity, which no longer works in 12.10 on ac100, and for example wanted to connect using Network Manager in order to install a working DE, such as the now default LXDE, after the upgrade.

Will be curious if HDMI-out works :-)

It does :)

Regards,
Johan