Re: Raring on AC100?

On 05/02/2013 11:40 AM, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,
On Do, 2013-05-02 at 12:38 +0200, Marc Dietrich wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013, 10:42:21 schrieb Jeff Lane:
On 05/01/2013 09:43 AM, Jeff Lane wrote:

I think what Oli refers to is someone to test and *fix* problems, followed by
submitting patches to the relevant packages.

Well, having at least *one* regular tester would already be a good
start, but indeed it would help even more to have people that can
actually take care and submit patches ...

I thought I had replied to this, but my reply seems to have disappeared somewhere... maybe when thunderbird crashed on me the other day it ate my draft...

Anyway, I'd certainly be willing to test things, I, sadly, lack the insane skills that Oli has and doubt I could actually fix anything (In fact, I'd probably make it worse) but I'd happily help test things when needed. Just ping me when there's something to test and I'll do what I can.

How busy I am varies on a day to day basis and my world is full of distractions, so I may forget from time to time, so just nudge.

--
Jeff Lane - Ubuntu Member, Test Tools Developer, Checkbox maintainer,
Putter out of fires, Warrior Poet, Biker, Gunslinger, Chef