acertimeline team mailing list archive

Re: suspend fix

I'm not sure what the model TM8471 is, but BIOS 1.32 really borked Ubuntu
for my Timeline 4810TZ.  Might want to be careful even with the 1.34 BIOS.

Also, I've never had a problem with suspend.  Is this an isolated issue to a
certain model?  Hibernate is slower than dirt, but suspend has always been
snappy.

-Dan