arsenal-user team mailing list archive

Various tasks for the development branch

Someone had asked to see what tasks there were for the development tree
that others people could work on.  Here's some items that I think anyone
could work on:

 * Add to wiki.ubuntu.com/Arsenal
   - Start a FAQ.  (Rule is, only add questions that someone *actually* asked.)
   - Write tutorial about the Arsenal 1.0 collect-bug-data script
   - Write tutorial about the Arsenal 1.0 reporter script
   - Add this TODO list

 * Port python-launchpadlib-toolkit to python 3
   - Blocked by python-launchpadlib being ported, but that's In Progress
   - Review code and build a todo list of what will need changed

 * lpltk development
   - Write code documentation for python-launchpadlib-toolkit API
     routines.  Needed for when we generate web docs via pydoctor.
   - Convert packaging to dh_python2 instead of python-central
   - Eliminate the 'bug' parameter to Person().  It appears to be
     completely unused.

 * 1.x development
   - Review all extant branches, and identify any that need merged.
     Mark remainder as Abandoned, Merged, or Experimental.

 * 2.x development
   - arsenal/ubuntu.py: Update with current Ubuntu details
   - Create script that returns the union, intersection,
     difference of two JSON files.
   - Create icons for arsenal-devel, arsenal-user, and lpltk

If no one else does them I will get to them eventually.

Once I have some docs and examples for the 2.x branch I'll have more
development tasks that folks can work on.

Follow ups