asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: help me

I'm not familiar with nvidia's bug reporting system, does it allow for comments like launchpad or not? If it does we could just post one and all tag in afterwards.If not maybe we should decide what to write in the bug report and make a list of the necessary files to attach.If this is useful to anyone I used the get-edid and parse-edid commands to generate appropriate strings for xorg.conf (ul30vt):
 	# EDID version 1 revision 3Section "Monitor"	# Block type: 2:0 3:f	# Block type: 2:0 3:fe	# Block type: 2:0 3:fe	Identifier "AUO:2c10"	VendorName "AUO"	ModelName "AUO:2c10"	# Block type: 2:0 3:f	# Block type: 2:0 3:fe	# Block type: 2:0 3:fe	# DPMS capabilities: Active off:no  Suspend:no  Standby:no
	Mode 	"1366x768"	# vfreq 60.016Hz, hfreq 48.193kHz		DotClock	72.000000		HTimings	1366 1414 1446 1494		VTimings	768 771 777 803		Flags	"-HSync" "-VSync"	EndMode	# Block type: 2:0 3:f	# Block type: 2:0 3:fe	# Block type: 2:0 3:feEndSection