asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Can we convert to a wiki format

While I believe this is a very useful resource, it has many bugs and omissions. Can we convert it to a wiki format, either here or elsewhere?

Examples:

- the v4l fix for camera inversion does not seem to work for cheese, at least not "off the shelf" - there is no mention that Ubuntu karmic and other linux flavours do not support HDMI audio (I just tested it -- it works well in Win 7, though the video is better in Linux to my eye on our 32" TV) - the touchpad issue is a real nasty one. I've found and modified a tool to turn it off, and could simplify the setup for other users.

Just 2 cents from an old hacker.

JN

PS. I can offer wiki space on a virtual server I run.

Follow ups