asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Function keys for to control LCD brightness

There's nothing holding us back from starting a wiki for UL30 (I'm for it!).
But I'm a bit short of time. I'll be happy to help anyway. Perhaps this is a
good starting point: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Laptop (or not ;)? )

You guys have any pointers to other asus-related wikis?

Cheers,
Mike