asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL30A: BIOS bug in v212, was: UL30A: BIOS v113 bug?

Hello guys,

please, may I ask you how you updated the bios? I don't have windows
anymore, so I can't use the win tool..
And I tried using a usb key, but didn't manage to make it work...

So... any suggestion? cause I'm running v206 which has a bug with bluetooth
(ie:doesn't show)

Thank you