asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Asus UL30Jt Nvidia GeForce 310M restricted driver issues on an AMD64 system

On 05/29/2010 11:19 AM, Jarra wrote:
Hi,

I got my Asus UL30Jt, and it looks great! I'm now in the midst op
installing Ubuntu AMD64. But I can't seem to get my restricted Nvidia
drivers working. Anyone knows how to solve this?

Try setting in BIOS the SATA controller to compatible from enhanced.

Thanks a lot,
Jarra