asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Suspend issues (Asus UL30JT)

HDD in Compatibility is definitely killing me here ... that was the
trade-off to shut off the intel gpu. I couldn't find a solution to run only
on-board video.. it was either Nvidia, or both. I assumed Nvidia only would
consume less battery than both running. My biggest problem now is that if I
change to "enhanced mode", x refuses to load ... looks like I need to remove
the nvidia drivers (installed from the repo) and then try enhanced again. I
believe you can't use hdmi out with on-board video .. is that right? I wish
we could switch as it's done in Windows (and as intended on the UL30VT).

I don't recall any susped or hibernation issues with my current config.