asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Problem installing Ubuntu 10.10

Not sure about UL31. Does it have two video cards like the ul30 ? In that
case, you may try disabling one of them in the bios. For UL30 the
alternative is between something like "windows7/Vista" and "other". With the
"other" checked, it turns off completely the intel card, leaving just the
nvidia one. It may help you installing the system in the first place.
Cheers,
Victor