bacchus team mailing list archive

Re: Wine tasting at UDS?

Hello wine lovers,

I'll bring two special French bottles for your tasting pleasure.

One is a very special wine, made from Savagnin grapes, which tastes like no other:

Arbois Savagnin 2005, Domaine Ligier (white)

The other is an exceptional bottle from one of the most mythical places in Burgundy:

Clos Vougeot 1973, Domaine Gros (red)

I can already picture Boris salivate, but don't get too excited though. This precise series of bottles happens to have been raised under sub-optimal conditions, and for one exceptional bottle I had quite a few which lost most alcoholic properties with age. But it's always an experience, and we might be lucky !

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez
Technical lead, Ubuntu server team || Canonical Ltd.

Follow ups