banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: news on SEPA

3) What about the compatibility with the module account_payment_extension available in lp:account-payment ? It seems to me that there are a number of redundant features between account_payment_extension and the banking addons. Shouldn't we tell users that they should either use account_payment_extension OR the banking addons but not both ?

I think we should.

As you probably know, 'conflicts' kewword can be used in __openerp__.py, like we did for account_due_list <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eagilebg/account-payment/adding_account_due_list_7/view/111/account_due_list/__openerp__.py#L39>.

I also think account_payment_extension, due to its wide scope, will often be in conflict with other modules and I hope in future it will be replaced by more "atomic" modules.