banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: news on SEPA

Le 12/12/2013 11:13, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
B) once the merge proposal is merged, continue the work on the module "account_banking_pain_base" to mutualize more code between the credit transfer and direct debit, and add the new features added in the module for credit transfer during the Akretion-Noviat code sprint in the module for direct debit.

In fact, I started to work on point B. It is in this branch :

https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/70-sepa-trf-dd-updates

I plan to continue the work in the coming days.

Regards,

--
Alexis de Lattre