banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Merge of bank-statement-reconcile with main branch

Le 23/01/2014 11:34, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
If you try to install modules from both branches, you will get conflicting views : - In account_banking/account_banking_view.xml line 181, the field "period_id" is removed from the tree view of account.bank.statement. - In bank-statement-reconcile-70/account_statement_ext/statement_view.xml line 87, the field "period_id" is also removed from the tree view of account.bank.statement.

There may be other conflicts, I don't know. Maybe it's just this one and it can be solved very easily.

Stéphane Bidoul and I have worked together at FOSDEM to be able to use SEPA direct debit and the bank-statement-reconcile modules. In fact, this meant being able to use SEPA direct debit without the module account_banking. So it is a matter of moving code from one module to another and modify dependancies. The merge proposal is here and it is waiting for reviews :

https://code.launchpad.net/~banking-addons-drivers/banking-addons/direct-debit-refactoring-fosdem2/+merge/206619

By the way, this MP also fixes a stupid bug fix that made the SEPA code unusable in the current official banking-addons branch.

--
Alexis de Lattre