banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: account_payment_security

Hi, Alexis,

Well, I was not in the score in 2012, but if I was, I would tell you the
same. I know your reluctancy about burocracy process with OpenERP S. A.,
but what about OCB? We can move this fast via OCA.

If you make the change on *account_banking_payment_export*, all that we are
still attached to *account_payment_extension* wouldn't benefit from this,
so in order of priority, after the OCB option, I prefer as an isolate
module for *account-banking* or *account-payment*.

Regards.

> Le 19/02/2014 13:44, Stefan a écrit :
>
>  Two options :
>>> 1) you think this module could be usefull in the banking-addons
>>> project. In this case, I will prepare an MP to add this module in