banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: account_payment_security

Dear OpenERP community friends,

Le 19/02/2014 15:36, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero a écrit :
Well, I was not in the score in 2012, but if I was, I would tell you the same. I know your reluctancy about burocracy process with OpenERP S. A., but what about OCB? We can move this fast via OCA.
Thank you very much for your feedback on this matter.

I fell there is a consensus for doing an MP on OCB, so i'll try to find time to that in the next days. In fact, here is my detailed plan : - keep the existing ACLs for res_partner_bank and res_bank in the "base" module (because we need to give create/write/delete access on res.partner.bank to someone... and the group "Account / Payment" doesn't belong to "base") - in the account_payment module, delete the ACLs that give create/write/delete access to "Contact Creation" group and give it to "Account / Payment".

--
Alexis de Lattre