banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: bank statement import filters

Uff, how can I miss that! My checker doesn't complain and I didn't run it.
Sorry for the inconveniences. Now it's fixed and tested. But please, don't
put Disapprove if you don't have strong reasons to do that. Put only Needs
fixing until the issue is solved.

Regards.