banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: account_payment_extension

Le 21/02/2014 12:40, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
I started the implementation... that's the best way to fine-tune the ideas !

Here is a first full implementation :

https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/70-fully-handle-payment-types

   It adds 4 new modules to handle payment type and bank accounts from
   partners to orders and then from orders to invoices :

   - account_payment_partner
   - account_payment_sale
   - account_payment_sale_stock
   - account_payment_purchase

   It filters the selection of invoices per payment type (in the module
   account_payment_partner).
   It adds an 'active' field on payment.mode and payment.mode.type.
   It adds a menu entry for Payment Types in the Configuration of the
   Accounting.

This implementation is based on the "fosdem2" branch, so we will need to merge the fosdem2 branch before this one.

I'll appreciate your feedback. If there are users of account_payment_extension in this ML, could they confirm that, with this development, they have everything they used to have with account_payment_extension ?

Regards,

--
Alexis de Lattre