banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Banking addons guidelines for 8.0 - a proposal

Yeah, sorry for not answer here. I agree with the proposal and in the PR I
argument my position. Quote from there:

*"It's more a cleaning strategy than an area split decission. Having this
new repo for import, we start from scratch and all modules present in it
are with the new components, and we can even backporting them to v7, but
having in the same repo, user will be confused about what modules to use."*

Regards.