banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Attachements instead of dedicated models ?

We have done many implementations in the past (with our ‘account_pain’ module) using attachments on the payment order in stead of a separate object to store the attachment and so far we didn’t encounter the need to combine multiple payment orders into a single payment file.

Hence I am in favor of the attachment approach (will make it a bit easier to migrate our legacy customers to the OCA banking modules) but I can effectively imagine that there are cases where Stefan’s rationale is required. In order to cover for this, a separate module that replaces the attachment approach to the ‘banking.export.sdd’ would do the job.

Best wishes for 2015,

Luc

 <http://www.noviat.com/> www.noviat.com

Rusatiralaan 1, 1083 Brussel