banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Attachements instead of dedicated models ?

Le 17/12/2014 12:14, Stefan a écrit :
Oh no. Think of larger scale implementations, with privilege separation. Very good feature.

Stefan,

I tried to use what you explained us about the fact that you can generate one payment file for multiple payment order, but, in v8, I don't see how I can start the wizard on multiple payment orders : when I select several payment orders in the tree view, I don't have any special entry in the "More" drop-down list. I also tried on v7, but I don't see anything when I select several payment orders in the tree view. Could you explain us how this feature works exactly ? It seems you're the only one to use it :)

In the meantime, my PR to store payment files as attachments is here:
https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment/pull/117

It works for SEPA direct debit and SEPA credit transfer.

Alexis