banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Attachements instead of dedicated models ?

Le 29/01/2015 16:58, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
In the meantime, my PR to store payment files as attachments is here:
https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment/pull/117

For this PR, I wanted to make it a team work, which is not practical if the branch belongs to akretion, because it means that contributors from other companies would need to make a PR in my akretion branch to add their work. But I don't know which team I should use on github so that all banking-addons contributors can have commit rights...

On LP, we could use lp:~banking-addons-drivers/banking-addons/8.0-work-on-xxx to do a merge proposal on which everybody could work.

Alexis