banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Attachements instead of dedicated models ?

Le 12/02/2015 02:02, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
Le 29/01/2015 16:58, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
In the meantime, my PR to store payment files as attachments is here:
https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment/pull/117

It seems that we have lost the commit of this PR after a wrong git rebase. If someone has a copy of the akretion:8.0-bank-file-as-attachment that is dated before Feb 11th 2015, please keep it and contact me, so that we can try to recover the lost commit. Thanks !

With the help of several community members, I managed to recover the lost code ; the new PR is here:

https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment/pull/123

Reviews are welcomed.

Alexis