bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Thanks for translating BaShare!

Don't worry, we'll tell you how to get the latest version up and
running, when the time comes ;)
Concerning the right to left issue, I have no idea how it works in
this case, so we'll just try and see if something doesn't work. You
are right, it is usually managed by the framework, but in our case,
the framework IS Gambas (it is a programming language, but also an
IDE, a translation platform, etc..) so I don't know how Gambas manages
RTL... But don't worry about that, that's on our plate now!