bashareteam team mailing list archive

Question about the Brazilian translation

Hi Guido,

As I was reviewing the translations, an Idea crossed my mind.
Is there any real difference right now between the Portuguese and
Brazilian Portuguese translations? I mean, if those are identical
right now, we maybe should only include the Portuguese translation in
the release, as if the Brazilian is not available, it should fallback
on the Portuguese automatically.

Having those 2 variants around without actual difference would be kind
of silly, as it would mean double maintenance if you correct a string.

Evidently, please ignore this comment if the 2 translations are different ;)

Emilien.

Follow ups