bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: About the next release (0.5)

Have you tried modifying the length of the grey textbox in
https://lists.launchpad.net/bashareteam/pngmf1A0s0JIx.png that has
"(UPnP)" in it? This one seems to be a little bit too short, no?

Well, Hebrew was just an example, if you have other locales installed
you can try to launch BaShare and see where strings seem to be too
long.