bazel-team team mailing list archive

Help with building Tensorflow

Hello Debian Science (and Deep Learning) Tensorflow packagers,

I see that there have been a couple commits recently to the Tensorflow
package.[1] I wanted to reach out and make sure you know that our team is
available and happy to help you with any Bazel-related build issues you may
have. As you probably know, Bazel in Debian is still very new and we've
been working hard to improve it.

While official support for building Debian packages is not yet available
[2], we are committed to helping the Med Team's effort to make Tensorflow
available for scientific uses related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have a
great relationship with our upstream (as you hopefully do with yours) and
stand ready to help with advice on building this Debian package with Bazel.

Thanks for your packaging work and, again, please let us know if we can
help!

-Olek

PS I'm not subscribed to Debian Science.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team/tensorflow
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/bazel-team/meta/-/wikis/Workplan-Part-3

Follow ups