bazel-team team mailing list archive

Re: Bazel Removal from Debian

Le 2023-02-21 16:03, Olek Wojnar a écrit :

I *have* temporarily disabled the Java tests [1]. As you said, to not
hold back the package due to a possibly flaky test. But my concern is
that this is actually an issue with how Bazel uses Java rather than a
flaky test. Again, I'd be happy to be wrong about that. :)

This is really just an optimization parameter, I don't think this is
a critical issue. There is probably a UseParallelOldGC parameter left
somewhere in the bazel source files. I can't find it on codesearch [1],
maybe in a zip extracted at build time?

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=UseParallelOldGC+package%3A%5CQbazel-bootstrap%5CE