brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Windows build env

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\brewtarget actually.

I am trying to chase done the problems the Windows users are having with
importing their original files. I know what the problem is and I have
several workarounds. I just need to test them a few more times to make sure
I am not completely wrong.

This brings up a larger topic, but I will stat a new thread on that.

Mik