brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Bug #1109687 - Precision of some values

Heh. This one has been an itch I have wanted to scratch for a long time.
Yes, I think this would be a great idea. Yes, I think there should be an
option for precision (nice choice of word). But let me make it a bit hard
on you.

For those of us still using gallons, pounds and ounces, make the precision
work such that I can specify grains to the ounce and volumes to the quart.
We may also want to enhance the units and scales context menus to allow
each field to have its own precision.

Mik