brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Database and XML

Sorry, hashing out old questions. How good is the import and export of the
DB content to XML right now? I'm implementing the Dropbox (and soon Google)
storage, but I don't want to just blindly copy the sqlite database. What
I'd like to do is improve the Database class to handle incoming XML content
such that it can compare and update the local database where necessary. It
would also then be able to export content out to XML on the remote storage.

Thoughts? I know BeerXML isn't great, but is this the best plan? Is there a
smarter way to handle this type of update?

--
Pete

Follow ups