brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Database and XML

So the statement is to store the entire SQLite database remotely, and then
open it and try to merge it once? I ask, because I like the way Beersmith
does it. They can store individual recipes, not the entire thing. However,
I think maybe small steps first, and then work out how to do it better.

Is it possible to store individual recipes in SQLite then?