brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: A new mash type

Ok. That took more effort than I expected. The equipment editor as it is
currently laid out is ... busy and full.

I am proposing we rearrange like this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25337777/equipmenteditor.png
I have moved the notes under the required group box and moved everything
into a tool box on the right of the panel. I am thinking I will also
collapse the "Losses" and "Mash Tun" panel into one, since there just isn't
a lot on either.

I tried moving everything to a tabbed panel, but didn't like that because
it moved the required out of the way and somehow the "Name" being in a tab
reduced its importance. It also didn't play nice with the drop box on the
top of the window.

Feedback? Other suggestions? I have to admit, I'm kind of digging this idea.

Mik