brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Windows problems

That was my guess as well -- I remember that bit of the code. If I could do
a test build, I would simply put that code back in and see what happens. I
just can't unless there is some way (maybe qt5?) that I can do release
builds with the open source tools I have.

Thanks for looking into it, though.

Mik