bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Working as a team

I agree but, if we work in bugs of programs who only like us we are not doing nothing because we are few people and the programs are a lot maybe the mentors can do a random select and send us (mentees) a bug of a program and we can work in it if the mini-challenger can't be.

Just a opinion.

www.mb-games.com
Victor Rodriguez.
Vicroca6464@xxxxxxxxxxx