bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Working as a team

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 17:57 -0600, Ronny Cardona wrote:
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> Draycen, that's what I'm talking about :D
>
> I think that you, mentors, should select the package(s) that we should work
> on.

You've started a great Idea.

But it is not easy suggesting which package someone else should work on.
Sometimes people loose interest in something they are told to do.. ;-)

How one can choose a package is by thinking what about they like,
easiest are the application packages.
Someone can just say, "OH! I like Banshee and I want to help improve it"
and start looking at Banshee bugs.

So, I'd suggest that each person think what they like and what they are
interested in.

--
Cheers,
Vish