bumblebee team mailing list archive

Re: Bumblebee Precise packaging

Hi Bruno,

Some feature/bugfix patches (that 2k trunk-....patch file) may be added to
lucid and natty too,
but I the ...-ia32 changes do not make sense as the lucid and natty do not
support multiarch
and those virtualgl packages do already contain both the 32-bit and 64-bit
libraries.

We provide libjpeg-turbo 1.1.1 for lucid+natty in the testing repository
(which is our
sandbox for building) indeed.

It just occurred to me that Ubuntu ships updated drivers with
nvidia-current-updates.
The FAQ in the Ubuntu wiki probably needs to be updated that if you use that
package, KernelDriver=nvidia-current-updates must be set. LibraryPath and
ModulePath have to be adjusted in a similar way.

Now, I'll prepare a change for the preinst script to copy users from adm,
admin and
sudo to the group "bumblebee" and test it.

You can just copy the acpi-call package from testing to stable.

Regards,
Peter