c4c-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Application for Generating / Customizing Menu Entries

Hi Israel,

Yes, this will take some testing to figure out the best route for each Desktop as they all do things slightly different, which is annoying, as that is what the freedesktop standard was written to try and prevent :-) .. So much for a standard way of doing things ey' :-)

best regards,

Greg.