calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: oeb2lit

No they don't, since both LRF and EPUB support metadata TOCs.

What about the EPUB conversion bugs you? I'm always happy to get feedback.

I guess we can scratch font embedding of the list in that case. Just check the
margins.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net