calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~llasram/calibre/oeb2lit ready for merge

Hmm considering all the icons are SVG files, that list doesn't have any
hopefuls. Try this

calibre-debug -c "from ctypes import CDLL;
CDLL('/path/to/calibre/binary/qtplugins/imageformats/libqsvg.so')"

I may have got thee xact path wrong, just substitute the path to libqsvg.so in
the calibre binary tarball.

Thanks,

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net